About This Item
Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar.
Add co-authors Co-authors. Upload PDF. Follow this author.
New articles by this author. New citations to this author. New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates. My profile My library Metrics Alerts.
Sign in. New Mexico State University.
Articles Cited by. IEEE transactions on signal processing 52 3 , , Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis 2 2 , , Journal of functional analysis 2 , , Free delivery.
Arrives by Wednesday, Oct 9. Pickup not available. Product Highlights This book provides a thorough investigation of the theory and applications of time and band limiting, and develops the tools for applications in communications engineering, as well as optical engineering, geosciences, planetary sciences, and biomedicine. About This Item We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it.
See our disclaimer.nycollectables.com/sano-phone-tracker.php
How to format your references using the Behavioral Ecology citation style
Customer Reviews. Write a review. See any care plans, options and policies that may be associated with this product. Email address.
- Search form;
- Application of optimal band-limited control protocols to quantum noise sensing.
- Prolate Functions, Sampling, and Applications;
Please enter a valid email address. Walmart Services. Get to Know Us. Customer Service.
[PDF] Spectral decay of time and frequency limiting operator - Semantic Scholar
In The Spotlight. Shop Our Brands. All Rights Reserved.
- C++ GUI Programming with Qt4 (Second Edition).
- Clarkson on Cars?
- The Gambit Book of Instructive Chess Puzzles.
- The Frackers: The Outrageous Inside Story of the New Billionaire Wildcatters.
- Recent progress in many-body theories : proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Santa Fe, New Mexico, 23 - 27 August 2004?
- Account Options.
- Industrial Internet of Things: Cybermanufacturing Systems.
Cancel Submit. How was your experience with this page? Needs Improvement Love it!